FAQs and Shipping
Do you make all the work yourself?
- Absolutely! I personally buy the materials, cut the wood, mold the clay, paint the piece, hammer the fins, and everything else that goes into making my art. I do carry some products such as calendars and prints that I outsource but the art is all mine.
Do you do custom orders?
- Yes! Contact me with what you are looking for. I will work with you to make whatever your dreaming of.
Are the sculptures in the pictures the actual piece that I am buying?
- Many of my pieces are made-to-order and I do my best to match the picture as closely as possible but colors and patterns may vary slightly.
Where can I find in-stock items?
- All of my in stock art can be found here in the "In Stock" collection.
Where can I see your work?
- You can my fish at Grand Isle Art Works, in Grand Isle, VT, The Vermont Artisans Gallery in Waitsfield, VT, Just The Place in Saint Albans, VT and The infamous Blue Paddle Bistro in South Hero, VT which is a fantastic place to get dinner. I also have commissioned work at Piecasso Restaurant in Stowe, VT, The Alchemist Brewery in Waterbury, VT and Maxi's Grill in Waterbury, VT.
How long will it take to receive my artwork?
- Made to Order pieces take 2-3 weeks from your order date. I'll keep you updated on it's progress and in some cases will send photos as the artwork develops.
- In Stock items will ship within 1-3 days.
Who is your shipping company?
- I ship all my artwork Fed Ex ground through a wonderful local Vermont company Pack and Send. They do a superb job packaging my artwork and shipping quickly and safely.
What is the cost of shipping?
- Free shipping on all artwork within the continental United States. For shipping to Alaska and Hawaii or internationally please contact me and I will work with you to choose the best shipping options.
Will you send me a tracking number for my order?
- I will email you your tracking number as soon as I get it from the shipping company.
Do you offer local pickup?
- Yes. I offer local delivery within 20 miles of Waterbury, VT.
Do you offer returns?
- I want happy customers so if you feel that the piece that you received does not meet your expectations you can return the piece up to 30 days after delivery.
Who pays for the return shipping?
- I will split the cost of the return with you.